Endless runner games are fun because you keep running and avoiding obstacles until you can not handle the pressure. In these games, you can get a score so high that no one else might be able to surpass it. If you are looking for the best endless runner games for iOS, you have come to the right place.
Subway Surfers is one of the most popular endless runner games. The game involves you helping spray-painting characters escape from a subway guard and his dog. It is fun to play, and there are extra accessories that make the escape more than just the usual endless running.
Features Of Subway Surfers
- You can connect the game to your Facebook account and compete with your friends.
- You can enjoy surfing on different hoverboards.
- It has numerous characters to be unlocked.
- You have to make quick decisions as trains come at you at high speeds.
- It has HD graphics and a colorful display.
- You can use jetpacks that boost your running distance.
- It has environments like Venice, Miami, and Rome.
2. Temple Run 2
Temple Run 2 is the sequel of the first Temple Run game, one of the earliest endless runner games for iOS. It has better graphics and gameplay to ensure you never get tired of running from the giant ape guarding a cursed idol you stole. Temple Run 2 is free to download, and you can make in-app purchases to boost your gameplay.
Features Of Temple Run 2
- You have to think fast when you come against obstacles, ziplines, waterslides, and others.
- You can get coin magnets to earn more coins.
- You can use a headstart or boost to increase your running distance.
- You can connect it to your Facebook account and beat high scores set by friends.
- It is in an environment inspired by the jungles of Africa.
- It has nice HD graphics and quality gameplay.
Jetpack Joyride is one of the earliest endless running games for mobile, and it has not lost its relevance because of its quality. In this game, you help Barry Steakfries beat scientists to the end of what turns out to be an endless lab. The game is free to download on the App Store, and you can make in-app purchases to improve your gaming experience.
Features Of Jetpack Joyride
- You can customize your looks with various outfits.
- It has a one-touch control that tests your reflexes.
- You can equip high-tech gadgets and power-ups.
- You dodge obstacles like lasers, zappers, and guided missiles.
- You can use giant mechs and crazy vehicles to boost your distance.
- You can use a headstart to increase your run distance.
4. Minion Rush
Minion Rush is one of the best endless runner games for kids on iOS, but it is also a fun game for adults. In this game, you join the adorable minions from the Despicable Me movie series to ditch obstacles, run, roll, jump, and collect loads of bananas. Minion Rush is a free game, but you can make in-app purchases.
Features Of Minion Rush
- You can enjoy the game when you are offline.
- It has exciting locations like the Anti-Villain League HQ.
- You can enter the Top Bananas Room to compete with players from places around the world.
- Its gameplay is action-packed, with unexpected twists and turns on the way.
- You get new targets daily.
- You can pick up awesome costumes for your minion collection.
5. Sonic Dash
Sonic Dash is one of the best endless runner games for iOS and one of the retro games for iOS. Sonic the Hedgehog is one of the best childhood cartoon series, and this game lets you use its speed to get past obstacles. Sonic Dash is available for free on the App Store.
Features Of Sonic Dash
- You can win or purchase power-ups that will help you run further.
- You can play as one of Sonic's friends: Shadow, Knuckles, or Tails.
- The game features antagonists like Dr. Eggman and Zazz.
- It has incredible graphics that pay attention to detail.
- You can destroy enemies with lightning-quick speeds.
- You get rewards and increase your score when you complete missions and challenges.
Lara Croft is one of the best fictional tomb raiders, and this game depicts her character. You play as Lara Croft as you go through dangerous environments to uncover ancient relics and solve mysteries that threaten the world. Lara Croft: Relic Run is free, and you can make in-app purchases to improve your gaming experience.
Features Of Lara Croft: Relic Rush
- You can choose different Lara Croft costumes, each having its gameplay perks.
- You can earn bragging rights in leaderboards.
- You engage in epic Boss Fights and defeat iconic enemies like the infamous T-Rex.
- You progress through the campaign map to collect relics and uncover mysteries.
- The game features Lara Croft's death-defying parkour moves.
- You can use fast-paced vehicles like ATVs and motorcycles.
7. Faily Brakes
Faily Brakes is one of the best endless runner games you can play on your iOS device. In this game, the brakes of your vehicle stop working while you drive down a hill with different obstacles. Faily Brake is free to download on the App Store.
Features Of Faily Brakes
- You can record the gameplay and share it on Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube.
- You unlock new vehicles and costumes.
- It has five different exciting environments.
- You avoid obstacles like trees, rocks, creeks, traffic, and trains.
- Your vehicle has shields and weapons that can destroy the obstacles you encounter.
- You collect coins as you go downhill.
Endless runner games are the kind of games you will enjoy during your leisure time. You should try these runner games if you have an iOS device.
You may also like to read: