In the previous article, I mentioned Best Free Z-Library Alternatives (Open Source) but now in this article, I have provided free and open-source datagrip alternatives, which you can use as database IDE for free.
DBeaver is free and open source (GPL) universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
DbVisualizer has everything you need to build, manage and maintain state-of-the-art database technologies.
- Advanced SQL features
- Access and understand your data even if you have no coding skills or database experience
- DbVisualizer connects to most major databases and JDBC drivers
- Customize your workspace and use optimized features and functions
HeidiSQL is free software, and has the aim to be easy to learn. "Heidi" lets you see and edit data and structures from computers running one of the database systems MariaDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite
- Free for everyone, OpenSource
- Connect to multiple servers in one window
- Supported database systems: MariaDB, MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite
- Export table rows as CSV, HTML, XML, SQL, LaTeX, Wiki Markup and PHP Array
- Export from one server/database directly to another server/database
Adminer (formerly phpMinAdmin) is a full-featured database management tool written in PHP. Conversely to phpMyAdmin, it consist of a single file ready to deploy to the target server. Adminer is available for MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS SQL, Oracle, Elasticsearch, MongoDB and others via plugin
- Connect to any widely used database using username/password
- Execute any SQL command from a text field or a file
- Export table structure, data, views, routines, databases to SQL or CSV
- Display users and rights and change them
- Available in many languages including English
- Free for commercial and non-commercial use
4. Sequel Pro (For Mac)
Sequel Pro is a fast, easy-to-use Mac database management application for working with MySQL databases.
- Sequel Pro gives you direct access to your MySQL Databases on local and remote servers.
- Simply download, and connect to your database.
- Sequel Pro is open source and built by people like you.
Free multi-platform database tool for developers, database administrators, analysts and all people who need to work with databases. Supports all popular databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, MS Access, Teradata, Firebird, Apache Hive, Phoenix, Presto, etc.
- DBeaver Community Edition is free and open source
- It supports any database having a JDBC driver.
- Capability to work with various extensions for integration with Excel, Git and others.
- You can create multiple SQL scripts for a single connection
- Multiple Data View and Format
- DBeaver supports XML and JSON column types (in relational databases) by using standard JDBC interfaces.
- You can configure custom filters to filter database objects in the Database Navigator and Database Object Editor.
- Has a lot of features including metadata editor, SQL editor, rich data editor, ERD, data export/import/migration, SQL execution plans, etc.
Valentina Studio is the universal tool for database architects, developers, DBAs and data workers to work with the most popular RDBMS including Valentina DB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and MS SQL Server. It provides visual data modeling with diagrams, development of database schema, managing records, SQL development and querying, server administration, etc.
- It is free and Cross platforms works on Windows, Mac, Linux
- Has Diagram Editor, Schema Editor (tree view and column view), Related Data Editor and SQL Editor
- Manage multiple databases in tabs and dockable views
- Search, Export result records into CSV, JSON, Excel
- Database Continuous Integration (CI) tools in Valentina Studio Pro applies good software development practices to databases.
- Transforms queries into visually stunning enterprise reports with full suite of design elements.
That's it, hope it helps.
You may also like to read: