In previous article, I mentioned Podia Alternatives but in this article, I have mentioned free Air Explorer alternatives which can be used for cloud management.
Air Explorer is a popular cloud management software that manages cloud drives like Dropbox, Microsoft Onedrive, Google Drive, HiDrive, Yandex, and others. It is good for synchronizing if you have multiple cloud drives.
However, the most popular may not always be the best for everyone since our goals and budget may differ. Hence, the need for free alternative tools with Air Explorer's features and, perhaps, more. Let’s get to them!
CloudHQ is software for data backup, migration, and sync between two or more cloud services. It is compatible with Google Drive, Microsoft Outlook 365, Amazon Cloud Drive, and others.
It offers you real-time synchronization and monitoring of cloud accounts and lets you easily back up data. What makes CloudHQ the choice of many cloud users is that they can access cloud files on their PC as they access local files.
Although it has paid plans, CloudHQ's free plan offers some advanced features, and you should go for it if you have to deal with multiple cloud storage services.
- You can set up a one-way or two-way syncing.
- It includes two-factor authentication.
- It features In-Transit Encryption.
- You can invite other members to collaborate with you on a project.
- The contents of your shared folder will appear in the preferred cloud service of your collaborator.
- There are no limits to the amount of cloud-to-cloud data transfers you can sync and backup.
- It offers real-time data protection and backups of all your data in the cloud.
- It autosaves all emails from a label to Dropbox,
FreeFileSync is a freemium folder comparison and synchronization tool developed by Zenju. It is open-source software that creates and manages backup copies of all your files.
It compares one or two folders according to their content, date, and file size. It synchronizes these folders according to the user-defined settings, and only the minimum data needed is copied instead of copying everything.
FreeFileSync is free, but you unlock more features with a generous donation.
- You can Synchronize folders on network shares and local drives.
- It detects moved and renamed files and folders.
- It synchronizes via FTP (File Transfer Protocol) and FTPS (SSL/TLS).
- There are no artificial limits on the number of files to sync.
- You can access files online using SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol).
- There are no ads in the installer or application.
- You get sync results as an email notification.
FileCloud is a free platform for users to manage multiple clouds and share the data across multiple cloud storage accounts. It is one of the best programs for collaboration and secure file sharing.
With FileCloud, businesses can run self-hosted cloud storage. It also allows these businesses to customize this cloud storage to fit their structure.
- It offers free unlimited external users and API access.
- It protects your files from threats and security risks.
- You can share large files externally with clients and vendors.
- You can let FileCloud do the hosting or host it yourself.
- It has keyboard shortcuts for easy usage.
- Show off your branding with custom themes and company colors.
- Access your files from iOS, Android, and Outlook.
- File Sharing, Sync, Backup, and Remote Access
- Compliance & Data Governance Out-of-the-Box
- Workflow automation baked-in.
- Cloud Experience on your Infrastructure.
Cyberduck is a free cloud storage and libre server that organizations use to manage file sharing operations across cloud applications, external servers, and file sharing portals.
It is an open-source software developed by iterate GmbH and supports Windows and Mac.
- It offers transfer support for third-party cloud storage platforms, such as Google Drive, Microsoft Azure, and Dropbox.
- Its Cryptomator feature encrypts and secures files by encrypting them individually.
- You can connect via multiple protocols like FTP and SFTP.
- It has an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface.
- You do not have to register or create an account.
- You can share files easily with a URL generator.
- It has several integrations, like keychain password protection.
Rclone is a free, open-source command-line program that manages files on cloud storage. It is one of the best alternatives to Air Explorer because you use command lines instead of a regular web storage interface.
It works on various platforms like Mac, Windows, and Linux. Click here to download Rclone and move to and from different cloud storage providers using the command line.
- It carries out MD5/SHA1 hash checks regularly to ensure file integrity.
- It has to Copy mode that copies or changes new files.
- It has a Check mode that checks for file hash equality.
- It has a One-way Sync mode which makes a directory identical.
- It has timestamps preserved on files.
- It supports multi-threaded downloads to local disks.
Air Explorer is great but not the only tool you can use to sync files on multiple cloud storage. Try out these alternatives; you may no longer have any use for Air Explorer.
You may also liek to read: